IPC (www.IPC.org) is a global industry association based in Bannockburn, Ill., dedicated to the competitive excellence and financial success of its 3,700 member companies which represent all facets of the electronics industry, including design, printed board manufacturing, electronics assembly and test. As a member-driven organization and leading source for industry standards, training, market research and public policy advocacy, IPC supports programs to meet the needs of an estimated $2 trillion global electronics industry. IPC maintains additional offices in Taos, N.M.; Washington, D.C.; Atlanta, Ga.; Brussels, Belgium; Stockholm, Sweden; Moscow, Russia; Bangalore and New Delhi, India; Bangkok, Thailand; and Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Suzhou and Beijing, China.
CategoriesAssembly Automotive Electronics Boards Certification Committees Compliance Conflict Minerals Design Economy electronics Environment, Health and Safety Executive Management Government Relations IPC Lead Free Legislation Manufacturing Market Research Materials Membership OEM President's Message printed electronics Regulations Standards Suppliers Technical Trade Show Training Uncategorized
- RT @AltiumJudy: @IPCassociation Great Designer Council meeting in OC yesterday! twitter.com/AltiumJudy/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @john_hasselmann: Don't take our word for it, hear from IPC member company CEOs on why you should attend #IMPACT2017 https://t.co/8n7yvJ… 3 days ago
- Join us for the IPC Orange County Designer Council Lunch n Learn #PCBdesign owl.li/JKff30aXCIx 4 days ago
- RT @AssemblyMag1: Super cool! RT @BNP_Media: BNP Media launches a new brand dedicated to autonomous vehicle industry twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- RT @CalElectronics: Dr. Meredith LaBeau is on FOUR @IPCassociation committees. We're lucky to have her leading our process engineering eff… 4 days ago