|Fern Abrams is IPC director of government relations and environmental policy. She is responsible for advocating member positions in the areas of environment, health and safety; tax; trade; intellectual property and other regulatory issues. Her current activities focus on conflict minerals regulations, international materials restrictions, hazardous waste, and environmental reporting and record keeping.|
- Congress Votes to Overturn OSHA Recordkeeping Rule
- IPC Files Comments on TSCA Inventory Reset
- IPC Comments on SEC Conflict Minerals Regulation
- IPC Supports EU Vote for Voluntary Conflict Minerals Requirements for Manufacturers
- IPC Meets with EPA Transition Team on RCRA Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
CategoriesAssembly Automotive Electronics Boards Certification Committees Compliance Conflict Minerals Design Economy electronics Environment, Health and Safety Executive Management Government Relations IPC Lead Free Legislation Manufacturing Market Research Materials Membership OEM President's Message printed electronics Regulations Standards Suppliers Technical Trade Show Training Uncategorized
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.