|The Organization for Economic and Cooperative Development (OECD) is currently developing a general OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Business Conduct and Companion to the Due Diligence Guidance to provide practical support to companies on the implementation of the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises. Both the U.S. Dodd-Frank and the recent EU legislation reference the OECD Guidelines. The guidance can also serve as a reference for stakeholders to understand the measures businesses are recommended to take with regard to managing their impacts with regard to issues such as conflict minerals.
IPC’s E-30 Conflict Minerals due diligence committee is reviewing the proposed guidance and will advise IPC regarding the consultation.
The consultation closes on February 9, 2017.
- Congress Votes to Overturn OSHA Recordkeeping Rule
- IPC Files Comments on TSCA Inventory Reset
- IPC Comments on SEC Conflict Minerals Regulation
- IPC Supports EU Vote for Voluntary Conflict Minerals Requirements for Manufacturers
- IPC Meets with EPA Transition Team on RCRA Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule
CategoriesAssembly Automotive Electronics Boards Certification Committees Compliance Conflict Minerals Design Economy electronics Environment, Health and Safety Executive Management Government Relations IPC Lead Free Legislation Manufacturing Market Research Materials Membership OEM President's Message printed electronics Regulations Standards Suppliers Technical Trade Show Training Uncategorized
- RT @john_hasselmann: During #IMPACT 2017 we will present @RepSchrader & @RepShimkus with the Government IMPACT Award. https://t.co/0s4GNBiu… 2 days ago
- .@RSMUK US Middle Market Business Index jumps to new high based on expectations for tax reform and reg relief rsm.us/2nwfXl5 2 days ago
- RT @SMTToday: Latest edition of SMT Today, featuring the President of @IPCassociation John Mitchell. #smttoday Digital version: https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @KenSchramko: Federal R&D investment concerns arise as Trump Budget Proposes Massive Cuts to Several Science Agencies: https://t.co/6w8X… 5 days ago
- RT @john_hasselmann: @IPCassociation supports #EU vote for voluntary conflict minerals requirements ow.ly/boCY30a145Q 1 week ago