So, you are considering attending IPC APEX EXPO for the first time (or have already registered to attend for your first time). Either way, we are excited to have you be a part of the largest North American tradeshow in the electronics industry. We want this to be an enriching experience for you, an event that helps you grow professionally, and something you will attend again in the future.
Because IPC APEX EXPO is such an expansive show, many first time attendees are left intimidated as where to start. In order to get the most out of your first visit, we suggest that you purchase the IPC APEX EXPO All-Access Package. This package gives you access to all the best features of the show, including:
- All technical conference sessions
- Technical conference proceedings
- Standards development committee meetings
- Up to five half-day professional development courses
- IPC luncheons (Monday-Wednesday)
- Show floor concession cash on Thursday
- Design Forum
- EMS Management Council meeting (must be a senior level executive to attend)
On top of that, the All-Access Package provides attendees admission to all Event essentials, which includes the exhibit hall, show floor Welcome Reception, keynote sessions, new product corridor and much more. It really is the perfect way to properly enjoy your first time at IPC APEX EXPO.
And, because this will be your first IPC APEX EXPO, IPC would like to invite you to check out the First Timers Welcome Breakfast on Tuesday, March 15 at 7:30 am. We look forward to seeing you there. For more information, visit www.IPCAPEXEXPO.org.