Assembly and Joining/Product Assurance The 5-22a Task Group (J-STD-001, Requirements for Soldered Electrical & Electronic Assemblies) and the 7-31b Task Group (IPC-A-610, Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies) had a joint meeting to celebrate publication of Revision E of both of these standards. The 5-22as Task Group continued work on J-STD-001ES, Space Applications Electronic Hardware Addendum, to […]
- IPC Standards Committee Reports – Terms and Definitions, High Speed/High Frequency, Rigid Printed Boards, Embedded Devices, Printed Electronics
- D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals to Rehear Conflict Minerals Case
- IPC Standards Committee Reports — Base Materials, Fabrication, Assembly & Joining, Flex Circuits
- California to Require Hazard Warnings on Products Containing Twelve Common Chemicals
- IPC Standards Committee Reports — Printed Board Design, Cleaning & Coating, Testing, Process Control, Product Assurance
CategoriesAssembly Automotive Electronics Boards California Certification Committees Compliance Conflict Minerals Design Economy electronics Environment, Health and Safety Executive Management Government Relations IPC Lead Free Legislation Market Research Materials Membership OEM President's Message printed electronics Regulations Standards Suppliers Technical Trade Show Training Uncategorized
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.