Printed Board Design The IPC 1-10b Current Carrying Capacity Task Group discussed goals for a future revision to IPC-2152, Standard for Determining Current Carrying Capacity in Printed Board Design. The revision will focus on high current transients, flexible printed boards, microvia structures and new printed board material types. The IPC 1-10c Test Coupon and Artwork […]
- IPC Standards Committee Reports – Terms and Definitions, High Speed/High Frequency, Rigid Printed Boards, Embedded Devices, Printed Electronics
- D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals to Rehear Conflict Minerals Case
- IPC Standards Committee Reports — Base Materials, Fabrication, Assembly & Joining, Flex Circuits
- California to Require Hazard Warnings on Products Containing Twelve Common Chemicals
- IPC Standards Committee Reports — Printed Board Design, Cleaning & Coating, Testing, Process Control, Product Assurance
CategoriesAssembly Automotive Electronics Boards California Certification Committees Compliance Conflict Minerals Design Economy electronics Environment, Health and Safety Executive Management Government Relations IPC Lead Free Legislation Market Research Materials Membership OEM President's Message printed electronics Regulations Standards Suppliers Technical Trade Show Training Uncategorized
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.