Printed Board Design The IPC 1-10b Current Carrying Capacity Task Group discussed goals for a future revision to IPC-2152, Standard for Determining Current Carrying Capacity in Printed Board Design. The revision will focus on high current transients, flexible printed boards, microvia structures and new printed board material types. The IPC 1-10c Test Coupon and Artwork […]
- Tax Extenders Bill Passed
- 2014 DSW Rule Fails to Sufficiently Incentivize Recycling
- New Regulations for Defense PCBs Take Effect December 30, 2014
- EU MEPs and NGOs Call for Mandatory EU Conflict Minerals Requirements
- IPC Standards Committee Reports — DFX, Supplier Declaration, Electronic Documentation, EH&S, Management
CategoriesAssembly Automotive Electronics Boards California Certification Committees Compliance Conflict Minerals Design Economy electronics Environment, Health and Safety Executive Management Government Relations IPC Lead Free Legislation Market Research Materials Membership OEM President's Message printed electronics Regulations Standards Suppliers Technical Trade Show Training Uncategorized
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.