As designers and engineers try to gain an edge in increasingly competitive markets, they’re starting to look beyond semiconductors and printed boards. A growing number of design teams are looking at enclosures, which can have an impact on reliability. IPC is providing some help for designers in the newly released IPC-2221B, Generic Standard on Printed […]
- Tax Extenders Bill Passed
- 2014 DSW Rule Fails to Sufficiently Incentivize Recycling
- New Regulations for Defense PCBs Take Effect December 30, 2014
- EU MEPs and NGOs Call for Mandatory EU Conflict Minerals Requirements
- IPC Standards Committee Reports — DFX, Supplier Declaration, Electronic Documentation, EH&S, Management
CategoriesAssembly Automotive Electronics Boards California Certification Committees Compliance Conflict Minerals Design Economy electronics Environment, Health and Safety Executive Management Government Relations IPC Lead Free Legislation Market Research Materials Membership OEM President's Message printed electronics Regulations Standards Suppliers Technical Trade Show Training Uncategorized
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.