Can you spend less time on supplier and materials declaration requests and keep your customers happy? IPC committees are working on streamlining these often tedious requests with updates to IPC-1752, Materials Declaration Management. Learn more in these video interviews from Real Time with IPC at IPC APEX EXPO. 2-18b Task Group: Amendments on the Horizon […]
- Tax Extenders Bill Passed
- 2014 DSW Rule Fails to Sufficiently Incentivize Recycling
- New Regulations for Defense PCBs Take Effect December 30, 2014
- EU MEPs and NGOs Call for Mandatory EU Conflict Minerals Requirements
- IPC Standards Committee Reports — DFX, Supplier Declaration, Electronic Documentation, EH&S, Management
CategoriesAssembly Automotive Electronics Boards California Certification Committees Compliance Conflict Minerals Design Economy electronics Environment, Health and Safety Executive Management Government Relations IPC Lead Free Legislation Market Research Materials Membership OEM President's Message printed electronics Regulations Standards Suppliers Technical Trade Show Training Uncategorized
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.