Can you spend less time on supplier and materials declaration requests and keep your customers happy? IPC committees are working on streamlining these often tedious requests with updates to IPC-1752, Materials Declaration Management. Learn more in these video interviews from Real Time with IPC at IPC APEX EXPO. 2-18b Task Group: Amendments on the Horizon […]
- IPC Standards Committee Reports – Terms and Definitions, High Speed/High Frequency, Rigid Printed Boards, Embedded Devices, Printed Electronics
- D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals to Rehear Conflict Minerals Case
- IPC Standards Committee Reports — Base Materials, Fabrication, Assembly & Joining, Flex Circuits
- California to Require Hazard Warnings on Products Containing Twelve Common Chemicals
- IPC Standards Committee Reports — Printed Board Design, Cleaning & Coating, Testing, Process Control, Product Assurance
CategoriesAssembly Automotive Electronics Boards California Certification Committees Compliance Conflict Minerals Design Economy electronics Environment, Health and Safety Executive Management Government Relations IPC Lead Free Legislation Market Research Materials Membership OEM President's Message printed electronics Regulations Standards Suppliers Technical Trade Show Training Uncategorized
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.