Can you spend less time on supplier and materials declaration requests and keep your customers happy? IPC committees are working on streamlining these often tedious requests with updates to IPC-1752, Materials Declaration Management. Learn more in these video interviews from Real Time with IPC at IPC APEX EXPO. 2-18b Task Group: Amendments on the Horizon […]
- IPC-2231: The Cookbook for Design Excellence
- IPC Releases Global Public Policy Framework for 2015; Announces Dates for “IMPACT 2015: IPC ON CAPITOL HILL”
- Get your questions on export control regulations answered at IPC APEX EXPO
- 3D IC Integration and 3D IC Packaging
- Federal Regulatory Reform Bill Passes House
CategoriesAssembly Automotive Electronics Boards Certification Committees Compliance Conflict Minerals Design Economy electronics Environment, Health and Safety Executive Management Government Relations IPC Lead Free Legislation Manufacturing Market Research Materials Membership OEM President's Message printed electronics Regulations Standards Suppliers Technical Trade Show Training Uncategorized
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.